Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Theology73
Posts: 1262
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm
Contact:

Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85

Postby Theology73 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Sun Devil's are for real. They should be rated top five. Our only loss is looking like a good loss. I hope we get the opportunity to avenge it in the Final Four.
Mark Twain was wrong. Golf is NOT a good walk spoiled. It is a shared personal experience in a majestic wonderland guided by God, whose name is called frequently during the round.
tirebyter
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85

Postby tirebyter » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:26 pm

What a Sun Devilish team they are! Is it OK to like them as a 2nd fav team, after X, of course :o :o .
"There is no reason to doubt these Musketeers. Ever." Eamonn Brennan
True_Blue
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85

Postby True_Blue » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm

I guess Kansas fans should consider their season completely over... done... finished...
much like an idiot on here said ours was...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85

Postby muskieman » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm

True_Blue wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm
I guess Kansas fans should consider their season completely over... done... finished...
much like an idiot on here said ours was...
shame he gave up so quickly because he has missed some good basketball. Maybe he is watching the Bengals or Browns
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
olsingledigit
Posts: 6080
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
Contact:

Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85

Postby olsingledigit » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:55 pm

muskieman wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm
True_Blue wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm
I guess Kansas fans should consider their season completely over... done... finished...
much like an idiot on here said ours was...
shame he gave up so quickly because he has missed some good basketball. Maybe he is watching the Bengals or Browns
Amen
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
bluegrass
Posts: 3411
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85

Postby bluegrass » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:54 am

True_Blue wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm
I guess Kansas fans should consider their season completely over... done... finished...
much like an idiot on here said ours was...
Haven't heard anything from him lately.I'm sure after the next loss he'll be back on
bluegrass
Posts: 3411
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85

Postby bluegrass » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:56 am

Theology73 wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 pm
Sun Devil's are for real. They should be rated top five. Our only loss is looking like a good loss. I hope we get the opportunity to avenge it in the Final Four.
[/quote

ASU is why preseason polls are meaningless.They were picked middle of the PAC 12.Hurley has something going on out there.Let's hope they keep it going

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 405 guests