Another big name goes down
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Another big name goes down
for the third game in a row, two at home, #5 Florida was taken down...this time by Loyola. UC is getting Florida either a down team or a really pissed tem.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another big name goes down
Wofford brings down Georgia Tech
Kansas down 11 with 2 minutes to play
Kansas down 11 with 2 minutes to play
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another big name goes down
Washington beat Kansas 74-65
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Jesseandrippers
- Posts: 1124
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Another big name goes down
This is all early season stuff still. Teams usually dont have it together until after the break.
-
kyzrex
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 am
- Contact:
Re: Another big name goes down
I have to give props to the announcers on last night game.....
They made the point that Big East schools generally have an advantage in the preseason schedule because of the lack of early entry into the NBA draft players, and the number of players that stay all 4-5 years. Gives them an advantage over the schools where the roster turns over every year and their preconference games are about a whole roster learning how to play with each other, and not about just working in a couple of new faces. Reloading v Rebuilding. Hadn’t thought about that before. Probsbly another reason why we see the upsets in March the way we do. The schools with players that have tournament experience have an advantage over the teams where the players are younger and lack that experience.
By the way....only the freshman at X lack tourney expereince..
They made the point that Big East schools generally have an advantage in the preseason schedule because of the lack of early entry into the NBA draft players, and the number of players that stay all 4-5 years. Gives them an advantage over the schools where the roster turns over every year and their preconference games are about a whole roster learning how to play with each other, and not about just working in a couple of new faces. Reloading v Rebuilding. Hadn’t thought about that before. Probsbly another reason why we see the upsets in March the way we do. The schools with players that have tournament experience have an advantage over the teams where the players are younger and lack that experience.
By the way....only the freshman at X lack tourney expereince..
#WHYNOTX?
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 567 guests
