Dee Davis, where are they now!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26785
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Dee Davis, where are they now!

Postby muskieman » Thu May 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Dee Davis was named the All-Slovenian League Guard of the Year as well as to the 1st Team, All-Imports Team and and All-Defensive Team. Per Shannon
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
rickf
Posts: 770
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Dee Davis, where are they now!

Postby rickf » Fri May 26, 2017 9:00 am

Still remember UC game at 5/3rd Rainbow 3's

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 636 guests