Ed Morrow Visit to X

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
XU80
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:16 pm
Contact:

Ed Morrow Visit to X

Postby XU80 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Nebraska transfer Ed Morrow will visit Xavier the weekend of May 12-13. He is a solid PF 6"7" 234, one the nation's best offensive rebounders before injuring his foot. Averaged 9.4 ppg and 7.5 rebounds a game in 23 minutes per game as a sophomore. Two years of eligibility

Morrow already has visited Marquette.

Two good transfer options in Bragg and Morrow to give us experience inside when O'Mara and Kanter graduate.
oldhoopster2
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Ed Morrow Visit to X

Postby oldhoopster2 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:59 pm

I'm not so thrilled with Bragg and potential baggage. I think Tyreke (sp?) is going to be huge for X. Remains to see if the other Jones boy will be good or not. I certainly don't want to scare Ty away and have him transfer nor shake his confidence.
User avatar
olsingledigit
Posts: 6080
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
Contact:

Re: Ed Morrow Visit to X

Postby olsingledigit » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:36 pm

oldhoopster2 wrote:I'm not so thrilled with Bragg and potential baggage. I think Tyreke (sp?) is going to be huge for X. Remains to see if the other Jones boy will be good or not. I certainly don't want to scare Ty away and have him transfer nor shake his confidence.
Per Jon Rothstein X not on his list. UC still in the mix.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 748 guests