Xavier and Florida State will tip off at 6:10 p.m. Saturday on TNT.
XU has only played Florida St once in program history and that was in 1958 at Schmidt Fieldhouse. X won, 76-60. The coach was Jim McCafferty.
Next game time
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Next game time
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xu koop scoop
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Next game time
So the only time we played Fla St we won the NIT that season.
-
gundun
- Posts: 1050
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: Next game time
We play FSU at 6:10 tomorrow night
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 933 guests
