Scholarship situation for '17-18

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
xu9697
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 am
Contact:

Scholarship situation for '17-18

Postby xu9697 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 am

Did some searching and was not able to find information. I know many of you are more in tune than I am.

We have a 6-person class coming in, however it does not seem we have 6 scholarships available. Gaston, Bernard, Davis, Stainbrook (was on scholly, right?) and one open. 5 spots, correct?

I know it is pretty good likelihood that at least 2 of Bluiett, Sumner and O'Mara will be gone- I was just trying to get a clear picture.

As for the season- definitely disappointing, but current players can grow from this experience and bringing in a top 10 class can potentially heal things quickly. Don't lose hope, X fans!
realist1

Re: Scholarship situation for '17-18

Postby realist1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Pretty sure this is how it shakes out...

Currently on scholarship: Sumner, TB, O'mara, JP, Bernard, Gaston, Gates, Stain, Goodin, Tyrique (10)
Seniors leaving: Gaston, Bernard, Stain (3)
Incoming: (6)
Total scholarships allowed: (13)

And if TB decides to leave we will have one unused scholly
jct1941
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
Contact:

Re: Scholarship situation for '17-18

Postby jct1941 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:09 pm

xu9697 - If you use VERBAL COMMITS it will give you a by class breakdown. Go Xavier!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1163 guests