Xavier Blog

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
VhMusketeer1984
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:12 pm
Contact:

Xavier Blog

Postby VhMusketeer1984 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Hey guys, I'm currently a senior at Xavier in public relations. Just letting everyone know that I have an internship/writing project for a website called Collegefanz.com. My main job is to cover the men's basketball team this season. I hope some of you check it out if you have any free time. My first article should be up sometime later today/early tomorrow. I'll be previewing the Atlantic 10 in predicted order of finish, 14-8. Next week I'll be doing teams 7-1. Thanks!
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier Blog

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:33 pm

http://www.collegefanz.com/community/xa ... sketball_m

The above link should take you right to the XU's men's basketball page.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
VhMusketeer1984
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier Blog

Postby VhMusketeer1984 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:33 pm

http://www.collegefanz.com/blogs/hehmand

This is the link to my blog.
gym from delhi
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier Blog

Postby gym from delhi » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:33 pm

VH, if you're related to Dave Hehman, St. X '66, he was a heck of a basketball player!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1000 guests