OT: Where is Atl Muskie?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

OT: Where is Atl Muskie?

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:20 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/ ... 0420080808

I know I am going to get crap about this but I was wondering why Atl muskie didn't have time for us lately, that little rebel!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
CarlosTheJackal
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: OT: Where is Atl Muskie?

Postby CarlosTheJackal » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Oh, THAT Georgia. Never mind.

Where has Atl Muskie gone,long time passing
Where has Alt Muskie gone, long time ago
Where has Alt Muskie gone...
gone to new board, everyone,
When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn?
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: Where is Atl Muskie?

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:49 pm

Nice job, Carlos! I think you're on to something with that song, though it seems vaguely familiar.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: Where is Atl Muskie?

Postby Wisexuowl » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 am

He's at Tara wooing Scarlet.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 929 guests