Dwon Odom update

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Dwon Odom update

Postby muskieman » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:08 pm

From
Trent Markwith

Dwon Odom just erupted for 39 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, and 4 steals in an 83-77 win over Chattahoochee. Odom also hit 3 3’s, laughing at defenders as they backed off him.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-man

Re: Dwon Odom update

Postby X-man » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:42 am

More on Odom, this from 247Sports' review of the NBPA Top 100 Camp:

"Dwon Odom, PG, 2020

With his combination of strength, and explosion off the bounce, Dwon Odom drove to the bucket at will and finished was the leading scorer at the camp with 16.5 points per game. The 6-foot-1 Odom showed off his big time athleticism and elite speed. He is especially dangerous in transition, but he is also comfortable in the halfcourt. Odom has pretty good feel for the game, elite athleticism, and a motor that never stops. He only made one three point jumper, so that was the problem for him at the camp, but the reality is no one could stay in front of him, and Odom was consistently the best guard on the court all week long.

Recruiting: Committed to Xavier"

This is from an article on the top 10 performers at the camp. This camp featured 100+ of the top HS recruits in the 2020 class.
Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament, and almost always makes some noise while there. Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan (ESPN Summer Shootaround, 2012)
edgecliff hall

Re: Dwon Odom update

Postby edgecliff hall » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:18 am

Congrats to our coaches.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”