Elijah Tucker

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Elijah Tucker

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:52 pm

I would like to thank god for blessing me with the ability to play basketball.I would also like to thank my family and friends for always believing in me. Lastly I would like to thank all the college coaches that recruited me. IM 110% COMMITTED TO XAVIER UNIVERSITY
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Re: Elijah Tucker

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:56 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-lucidity

Postby X-lucidity » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:45 pm

Have a good feeling about this young man. Read he is young for his class and really trending upward. Seems like a high-motor unselfish kid that can blossom late sort of like good ole James Posey. ( one of my all time faves)
norwood44

Postby norwood44 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:16 am

Charlie Goldsmith wrote this article for the Enquirer. What happened to Adam Baum?
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:59 pm

Despite being only a medium rated “3 star” and having only a couple of other high majors recruiting him, I like this recruit. As X-Luc said, he is a rising prospect, and X was in dire need of a wing with length. Steele said he reminds him a lot of Marshall. I’d love that, minus Marshall’s horrendous shooting, being prone to turnovers, and his complete lack of awareness about in game decision making. If he drives, rebounds, and plays D like Marshall, he will fit in very nicely.

Hopefully, X can get another wing, or use the scholly on a GT wing next year, because few guys not rated in the Top 75 can be impact players their freshman year, though Freemantle did. I think X could do a lot of damage in the tourney in two years. I think their ceiling is winning one, maybe two games in the tourney this year....assuming there is a season.

BTW Hops, what's the word on Holt coming to X?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”