Does this kid know...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
SC in DC

Does this kid know...

Postby SC in DC » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:21 am

that we recruit top-25 classes?

"Dickinson said he “really liked” his time at Louisville and noted he has a lengthy relationship with Cardinals head coach Chris Mack and assistant coach Mike Pegues.

"I knew Coach Mack and Coach Pegues since they were at Xavier," Dickinson said. "They didn't think they had a chance at me when they were Xavier, but now that they are at Louisville they are starting to recruit me pretty hard. I really liked the visit and my parents enjoyed it a lot. The dorms, the facilities, everything was really nice - it was definitely a good visit.”

Plus one of his final 7 is Providence!
Shadow

Re: Does this kid know...

Postby Shadow » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:33 am

At 7'1"" he would be considered a "big" but not as big as his ego.
That kid is really full of himself
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
kyzrex

Re: Does this kid know...

Postby kyzrex » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:51 pm

May s he means that he had no chance to actually qualify for Xavier as a student? I’m assuming that Xavier May have just slightly higher expectations for a student-athlete than they do at UL? I mean that X does expect them to spell their name correctly at the mere minimum, right?

Or maybe it has something to do with the “extra” benefits he can expect to get there, that are not available at X?

Notice he only mentioned dorms and facilities......didn’t say anything actually about the “education”.

:mrgreen:
#WHYNOTX?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”