Recruiting thread

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
kallis59

Re: Recruiting thread

Postby kallis59 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:51 am

Hi everyone .......
Just wondering.....Did we recruit the frosh from Belmont Nick Muszynski from Pickerington Ohio. He played 2 very good games in the NCAA"s. He' 6'10 and has a really soft touch and good post moves for a young player.
Sri Lanka visa for Indians is as easy as blink of an eye and will take 3-6 minutes to get sri lanka visa.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:52 pm

I would like to thank god for blessing me with the ability to play basketball.I would also like to thank my family and friends for always believing in me. Lastly I would like to thank all the college coaches that recruited me. IM 110% COMMITTED TO XAVIER UNIVERSITY

Elijah Tucker
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:31 am

Xavier with a 2021 offer to big man Noah Clowney from Dorman High School South Carolina
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”