Postby edgecliff hall » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Calm down, Pierre.
Pierre Dracot

Re: Kaiser Gates

Postby Pierre Dracot » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:44 pm

edgecliff hall wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:41 pm
Calm down, Pierre.
Who's hurling insults? (Muskieman). Who doesn't seem to know that time moves in only one direction (forward), telling me, when I ask the perfectly logical question--after Gates played zero minutes in his team's first two games--is he injured? . (Muskieman.) And he replies in a smart-ass manner that I apparently missed the third game (a game that had not yet been played when I asked the question). Who made the joke that I'm the old guy whose sweat pants are too small. My sweat pants fit perfectly--and I have a Body Mass Index of 23.1. I wonder what Muskieman's BMI is.
McX

Postby McX » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:53 pm

This is why I LOVE this board sometimes........ and by "LOVE," I mean "hate."
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Pierre Dracot wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:44 pm
edgecliff hall wrote:
Calm down, Pierre.
Who's hurling insults? (Muskieman). Who doesn't seem to know that time moves in only one direction (forward), telling me, when I ask the perfectly logical question--after Gates played zero minutes in his team's first two games--is he injured? . (Muskieman.) And he replies in a smart-ass manner that I apparently missed the third game (a game that had not yet been played when I asked the question). Who made the joke that I'm the old guy whose sweat pants are too small. My sweat pants fit perfectly--and I have a Body Mass Index of 23.1. I wonder what Muskieman's BMI is.
Hit a sore spot, did I? As edgecliff said Calm Down, Pierre. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings and sorry you have no sense of humor but tight sweat pants will do that to a guy. :)
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Pierre Dracot

Postby Pierre Dracot » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:33 pm

muskieman wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:25 pm
Pierre Dracot wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:44 pm
edgecliff hall wrote:
Calm down, Pierre.
Hit a sore spot, did I? As edgecliff said Calm Down, Pierre. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings and sorry you have no sense of humor but tight sweat pants will do that to a guy. :)
It's interesting, your relationship with truth and decency are the same as that of your guy in Washington (you know who I'm talking about).

P.S. Only an old fart would enlarge the font size of and bold a sentence in a message.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:26 pm

time to bring topic back to Kaiser PD.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:08 am

Pierre Dracot wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:33 pm

P.S. Only an old fart would enlarge the font size of and bold a sentence in a message.

HEY I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

😁
#WHYNOTX?
Shadow

Postby Shadow » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:29 am

You may be in trouble when you say "I'm feeling as young as the hills!"
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Jesseandrippers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 am

Love the BMI talk